RebeldeMule

Terrorists. The kids they sentenced (2003)

Largometraje documental, corto documental, reportaje, documental sonoro (no importa el formato)... ya sea en televisión, cine, internet, radio (no importa el medio).
Terrorists. The kids they sentenced
Terrorister - En film om dom dömda
Stefan Jarl, Lukas Moodysson (Suecia, 2003) [86 min]

Portada
IMDb
(wikipedia | página oficial)

Sinopsis:

The film shows the political riots who took place in Gothenburg in 2001 from a new perspective. It features interviews with those who were convicted where those people gets the first chance after the riots, to tell their side of the story...

"Terrorists - The Kids They Sentenced" (in Swedish: "Terrorister - En Film om dom Dömda") is an interesting Swedish documentary that made quite a stir when it came out earlier this year.

Stefan Jarl (They Call us Misfits, Decent Life, The Social Contract) and Lukas Moodyson (Show Me Love, Together, Lilja 4-ever) are two of Sweden's most well renowned directors. This documentary deals with the riots in Gothenburg during the EU meeting and Geoge W Bush's visit in June 2001.

What happened after the riots is a unique situation to the Swedish system of justice. Never before has such strict sentences been given for these kinds of law infringements.

We bring you this spontaneous and apparently kinda unorganized release, because we think that this is an interesting documentary that perhaps will give you another point of view than you find in regular media.

Ficha técnica

Guión: Stefan Jarl, Lukas Moodysson.

Idioma original: Sueco.

DVDRip VO - AVI (DivX+MP3) [560.78 Mb]
detalles técnicos u otros: mostrar contenido
Source: DVD Language: swedish+englishsubbed Year: 2003 Size: 600
Duration: 1:26:00 fps: 25000 Width: 640 Height: 480
Video Codec: divx Video Bitrate: 784 Audio Codec: mp3 Audio Bitrate: 128

DVDRip VO - AVI (XviD+MP3) [699 Mb]

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]

Nota Lun Abr 24, 2006 4:02 pm
Me lo bajé hace tiempo, y tiene muy buena pinta. Pena que no haya subs en castallano, me pierdo con el inglés aunque me entero de la mayoria.

Si alguien o alguienes se animaran a traducir... se lo agradeceria muchio.

:P gracias e-trax

Nota Mié Nov 03, 2010 1:30 am
Actualizado.

Volver a Filmoteca de no ficción

Antes de empezar, un par de cosas:

Puedes usar las redes sociales para enterarte de las novedades o ayudarnos a difundir lo que encuentres.
Si ahora no te apetece, puedes hacerlo cuando quieras con los botones de arriba.

Facebook Twitter
Telegram YouTube

Sí, usamos cookies. Puedes ver para qué las usamos y cómo quitarlas o simplemente puedes aceptarlo.